So, you’ve decided to purchase a new or replacement air conditioning system – good move! While it’s not the cheapest thing you’ll ever buy, the rewards are well worth the expense, especially here in the Greater Memphis area with our notoriously hot and steamy summers.
All that’s left now is choosing the right company to supply and install your system. And while we would love to just tell you: “Trust us, buy from Service Prost!”, we think you deserve more advice than that – some concrete information to help guide your selection process. So, once you come up with your “short list” of companies you’re considering doing business with, be sure to ask AT LEAST these seven questions before having them come to your home to size your system and develop their quotes.
- Are you licensed and insured?
- What kind of warranties and guarantees do you offer?
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have references I can check out?
- What are the credentials/qualifications of the installers that will be assigned to your project?
- Have you been “Accredited” by the Better Business Bureau and, if so, what is your BBB rating?
- Do you have specific recommendations for reducing my monthly utility costs?
If you get the answers you want, then you have one or more companies who have been down this road before – companies that thrive on customer questions, input, and feedback.
At Service Pros, we welcome the opportunity size and quote on your new or replacement AC system. We’re rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau, have scores of favorable customer reviews, and work hard every day to earn and reinforce the confidence our customers continue to favor us with.
No matter what your current air conditioning need might be – system maintenance, troubleshooting a problem, or replacing your old system with new, high efficiency model – Service Pros is up to the challenge of meeting and exceeding your expectations.