A Messy Water Leak is No Day at the Beach.
There are essentially two kinds of water leaks: those that are easy to spot, and those that aren’t.
The easy to spot variety, as you might expect, lend themselves to fast repairs while minimizing the amount of damage of wasted water and damage to your property and possessions. That assumes, of course, that you act quickly to report the problem.
Then there’s the other kind of water leak…the not-so-easy to detect variety. The kind you might not even be remotely aware of until you notice one or more of the following telltale signs:
- An unusually high water bill
- A damp spot on your carpet or other flooring material over concrete
- A brown or wet spot on a wall or ceiling
- Water pooled up around the base of your water heater or behind your refrigerator…after all, these are places you check on every day
- A damp spot on your lawn when no rain has fallen and the rest of the lawn is dry
- The sudden appearance of black mold on a wall or ceiling
- The sound of running water when, as far as you know, no water-using faucet, toilet, or appliance is running
Electronic Leak Detection
The above aren’t the only signs of a water leak, but they are among the most common. Seeing or hearing even one such symptom should prompt an immediate call to Service Pros, Inc. Here’s why:
- We have electronic leak detection equipment to help us accurately pinpoint the exact extent and location of a water leak, both indoors and out.
- We are highly trained and experienced in repairing water leaks of every size and type. And that goes for your indoor and outdoor drain lines, too.
Remember: the earlier you report the problem, the faster we can resolve it for you and minimize if not eliminate any residual damage. Call Service Pros today and let us know how we can help. After all, that’s what we’re here for.