There’s nothing like a perfect spring day – the sun shining, a gentle breeze blowing through the air, and that unmistakable sound of lawn mowers buzzing in the distance.
Before you know it, those mild temps give way to sweltering heat and humidity. And instead of spending hours on end enjoying the great outdoors, you’ll be running inside to crank on that trusted central air conditioning system of yours.
You do trust it, right? Well, don’t trust it too much because on its own, there’s nothing it can do to improve its performance. That’s where we come in: Service Pros, your indoor comfort specialists serving families and businesses alike throughout the Greater Memphis area.
One of the most valuable services we provide is air conditioning preventative maintenance. In fact, with just one annual cleaning and inspection, you can look forward to a host of benefits that include fewer repairs, longer system lifespan, and reduced energy costs.
While inspecting your system, we can spot minor problems – if any – before they become costly emergency repairs, and help ensure that your unit is running at peak efficiency.
Here are just a few of the items included in our preventative maintenance service:
- Clean or check your filter, as appropriate.
- Tighten electrical connections, measure voltage and current on motors, and lubricate all moving parts.
- Check and inspect the condensate draining your central air conditioner.
- Check all controls to ensure proper and safe operation.
- Clean evaporator and condenser air conditioning coils.
- Clean and adjust blower components if necessary to ensure proper airflow for greater comfort levels.
- Remove any debris from the outdoor unit.
- Check refrigerant pressure, which keeps your air conditioner cooling properly.
- Check, clean, and replace filters.
For a summer of worry-free air conditioning performance, contact Service Pros today to request our AC preventative maintenance service.